Senior Java Developer - Java 11
Due to large scale growth my client , a global entertainment brand are currently recruiting multiple mid and senior Java developers
There current develops and supports technologies globally , there vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop and test new micro-service applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
- Mentoring more junior developers and driving and designing in house training.
- Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility.
- Maintain and contribute to software delivery principles and guidelines based on internal standards and industry best-practice
What you'll bring:
- Extensive system development knowledge with Java, .Databases
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Familiarity with Prometheus and Grafana
- Applied knowledge of software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
- Knowledge of design patterns and solid principles
- Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development
- In-depth experience of working with APIs (REST etc.)
please contact me for further information
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.