Electrical Engineer - Renewable Energy
Job title: Electrical Engineer - renewable energy
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Adecco Renewables have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join an expanding and dynamic renewable energy company.
My client is a leading provider of Renewable Energy products and services and is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their growing team. The role will see you travelling to customer sites and responsibilities will include the development, design and ongoing maintenance of systems.
The role will involve:
- Providing emergency breakdown site visits.
- Working with the electrical element of the pumps that drive these systems.
- Renewable C+G or BPEC equivalent training Preferable
- Experience in Commercial Electrical Installation
- Level 3 Qualified
- Inspection and testing
- Technical, interpersonal, and administrative skills
- Ability to undertake overtime if required.
- Experience working with solar panels and solar PV systems
- Full UK Driving License
- IPAF/PASMA Preferable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.