BI Analyst - Power BI, SQL, Excel, Finance
2 days left
- Full Time
BI Analyst - Power BI, SQL, Excel, Finance, Visualisation, £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + benefits, Cambridge
An amazing new opportunity has been created for an experienced BI Analyst; this is the chance to join one of Cambridge's cool software houses who since inception have continued to dazzle the tech world and strive above the pack.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a solid background operating as a BI Analyst with proven examples of using Power BI which would be your strongest skill please.
- A degree would be beneficial as would related qualifications to this field.
- Someone that has experience of working in a financial environment or at least with financial departments could fair very well and that has created financial reports.
- Analytically minded, confident Excel user, natural problem solver and able to keep calm in busy periods.
- Strong visualisation abilities, tableau and ideally you will be technology orientated.
The BI analyst position:
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
- Consulting with the team and other departments to produce reports.
- Assisting with existing data systems and producing new ones.
- Database queries and analytical operations.
- Using Excel, Power BI and other tools.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Cambridge's prominent tech houses!
Remote working is in place following the government guidelines, however, please ensure that you are willing to travel into Cambridge relocate when it is safe to do so.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: Cambridge, SQL, Power BI, Analyst, Server, Data, Finance, Excel, Tableau
Apply for BI Analyst - Power BI, SQL, Excel, Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.