2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new role? We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive for our client based within the Chichester area.
Our client is rapidly expanding and is therefore looking for a new person to join their team! You will be responsible for gaining information from customers and converting them into bookings, you must be happy working within in a fast paced environment alone as well as part of a strong, friendly team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within sales.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- The confidence to pursue leads and secure deals.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook and Excel.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- For this role, you must be happy to work evenings and weekends on a rotating shift pattern.
A keen interest and good knowledge of cars is desirable but not essential, full training will be provided. If you have a sales background and are interested, please do get in touch!
The offices are Covid secure and social distancing measures are in place.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.