Full Stack Developer (.net OR PHP)
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you interested in working for an innovative organisation delivering excellent IT and business services?
Spring are working in partnership with a forward thinking and influential organisation (highly reputable in the South Yorkshire Region) looking to recruit a Developer with a keen eye for developing code and software. You will have a strong interest in API integration and upgrades while ensuring fault resolution is seamless
Sheffield based with remote working options
Your job will be:
As a systems developer you will be involved with system analysis, design, development and maintenance across the companies core systems and applications. You will work closely with internal and external teams ensuring API and integrations are effective
Your responsibilities will be
* Move, transform and delete data from the existing information system, building a new front end to access any remaining data
* Support and maintain existing application ensuring they're functional and meeting user needs
* Working collaboratively with other developers and members of the team
* Produce structured and efficient code
* Consistently remain up to date and learn about latest tools, techniques and frameworks within the development community
You will need
* Strong experience as a full stack developer with PHP or .Net ASP experience
* Excellent knowledge of API protocols and integration (SOAP / REST )
* Understanding of database design and management
* Previous experience writing, collating and presenting reports to stakeholders
* Impeccable communication, problem solving and analytical skills with a real passion for development and increasing knowledge
In return you will receive
The organisation is a fantastic place for you to really make your mark, with a real focus on learning and development opportunities it's an excellent way to expand your horizons, improve your professional development within an established organisation
Does this sound like you?
Are you an enthusiastic individual with an appreciation for development ready to make your mark in a forward thinking organisation?
Apply now for immediate consideration
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Full Stack Developer (.net OR PHP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.