With large budgets determined for the coming year, you will be involved in an number of exciting projects in the planning phase of large scale regeneration projects.
To be successful in this post you should have the following:
* Experience in a Building Surveyor role working on planning major programmes of work within Housing, Third Sector, Local Authority, Education or Private Sector
* HND/HNC minimum qualification or qualified by relevant experience inside sector
* Extensive knowledge of CDM regulations
* Understanding of contract management and administration
* Experience managing stakeholder relationships and working in an effective team
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to represent our clients appropriately
Alongside this permanent role there is also a Contract role which I can discuss with candidates who have a similar skill set.
If you are interested in either Permanent or Contract work please contact Mariella Cardy on 07562900909 or apply now with your up to date CV and I will be in touch.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy