JOB TITLE: Lettings Negotiator
SALARY: £19,000 - £23,000 PA dependant on experience + bonus
HOURS: 9.00 to 5.30pm Mon - Fri, every other Saturday 9-12 then time taken back to suit!
BENEFITS: Great commission scheme of up to £3,000 PA, use of company car, free parking, and good all round package.
THE ROLE: Our client are looking for an experienced, full time Letting Negotiator to join their busy, dynamic team in their City Centre office Exeter.
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Efficiently dealing with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Registering applicants
- Organising viewings
- Organising Maintenance jobs, liaising with contractors, tenants & landlords
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Preparing new properties for marketing
- EPC's and floor plans - order and insert EPC's, photographs and floor plans
- General lettings administration
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A desire to grow your career within a small yet progressive and dynamic Estate Agents
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Experience working in a similar role
TO APPLY: Please apply online, call our office on 01392 426200 or email email@example.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.