Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Working for an established family run business based in Crewe, my client is currently recruiting for a confident, creative individual to join their small, friendly team to lead their social media and marketing function during an exciting time of business growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a role your own where you will have the sole responsibility of running the marketing services for the business.
Main duties will include:
- To prepare and deliver presentations at various exhibitions, conferences etc.
- To attend business/network events
- To front media interviews, e.g. radio, tv etc.
- To monitor/enhance/streamline the Google Adwords campaigns
- To monitor, contribute and be active on all company social media platforms, including but not limited to:
- To utilise Social Bee for social media enhancement
- To create and issue the fortnightly email campaigns
- To write and issue a variety of blog posts each month, including images, interviews etc.
- To organise exhibition events, including:
- Event booking, including travel etc.
- Arranging and delivering promotional marketing material to clients
- Arranging giveaway items
- To arrange/produce adverts in various formats
- To liaise with existing and new suppliers and external marketing departments
- Knowledge of marketing across all platforms
- Strong Blog writing skills
- Social Media/Digital experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Working knowledge of internal systems including Office 365
- Data Protection Act
This role is a full-time role and will be primarily office based. However, due to the nature of the role some work will be required on an on-going basis outside of office hours, e.g. social media participation. Various network/business events may be scheduled early in the morning or after 5PM. Exhibition events will require longer working hours, travelling and overnight stays.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.