1 day left
- Full Time
Adecco are currently looking for a CNC Machinist to join their Swansea-based manufacturing client.
- Following engineering drawings to complete correct specifications (tolerance accuracy)
- Experience with turning, boring surfacing, threading, drilling and milling
- Experience of Fanuc controls
- Knowledge of Fusion 360/Solid Works CadCam software
- Experience of working with stainless steel
- Ability to offset and change programs
- Able to work well within a team and individually
The role will come with a great benefits package including;
- A competitive salary DOE
- 33 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for CNC Machinist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.