Citrix Engineer - 3rd Line
2 days left
- Full Time
Spring Technology are currently recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity within a high profile, market leading provider of IT infrastructure services.
We are looking for an experienced Third Line Engineer who will join a large team supporting diverse and geographically spread Citrix focused customer environments. This role will be primarily focused on delivering a BAU/Project service in a UK Gov secure environment, therefore candidates with current SC Clearance are actively encouraged to apply.
You will provide specialised support alongside the designing, developing and deploying of Citrix and Microsoft Desktop Virtualisation technologies on large corporate infrastructures. Liaising closely with senior stakeholders across the business and customer base will be a frequent occurrence in order that detailed technical requirements are understood and delivered within agreed service levels and established processes
You should have had exposure to legacy and current Desktop Virtualisation technologies including Citrix App and Desktop Virtualization, Provisioning Services, Machine Creation Services, Microsoft Terminal Services, RDSH etc. Also fluent in Microsoft technologies including Group Policy, Windows Server, Windows Desktop etc.
Supporting technologies such as VMWare vSphere, Citrix Hypervisor and Microsoft Hyper-V also desirable.
* Ensuring technical incidents / requests are adequately fulfilled and resolved in accordance with established policies and procedures
* Expected to proactively act upon service improvement opportunities
* Expected to possess adequate knowledge of Wintel supported products and act as a point of escalation for technical issues and queries
The Technical Requirements
We are looking for as many of the below as possible, candidates with 60%+ of the technical criteria should apply
* Provisioning Services vDisk management, including build, maintenance, patch management.
* Citrix App and Desktop provision and maintenance of shared pooled and persistent desktop models.
* Citrix App and Desktop administration, build, management, maintenance and patching.
* Ivanti Appsense.
* Management of Microsoft App-V.
* Logon Script, Group Policy maintenance using standard toolsets.
* End-user application installations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
* Patch management
* Ability to lead on small to medium project deliverables to a set project plan.
If you are keen to work for one of the leading IT service providers in Europe please apply now.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Citrix Engineer - 3rd Line
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.