German-Speaking Business Development Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
ADECCO are looking for a German-Speaking Business Development Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced business development professional to take the next step in the career and really make an impact on a rapidly growing company.
You must be fluent in German and English for this role, and ideally be based in Germany, or willing to relocate.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent in German and English
- Previous B2B sales experience within Translation/Localisation or a similar service industry
- Proven Business Development experience, including:
- Generating leads via cold calling, social media and networking
- Relationship building digitally and face-to-face
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Building a strong sales pipeline
- Excellent IT skills, including experience using a CRM
Salary is negotiable depending on experience + Bonus + Benefits
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for German-Speaking Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.