Senior Finance Manager £40-50k 12 Month Contract
Position: Senior Finance Controller
Term: 12-18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Based in a prime location in Bristol City Centre is a great opportunity to join a growing industry as their senior finance controller. With the energy sector being in the forefront of many companies minds, now is a great time to join feet first and play a key role within the business for the next 12-18 months as part of their Asset Management team.
You will need to be;
- Fully Qualified with CIMA, ACCA or an equivalent qualification
- Forward thinking and adaptable
- Self-motivated with the attitude to get "stuck in"
- Eager to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage a small team of accountants
- Confident to hold conversations with stake-holders & account managers
Within your role you will;
- Manage, over-see and train junior members of your team
- Produce and update budgets and forecasts with multiple department heads
- Prepare accounts and manage year end auditing
- Process payroll and manage benefit schemes
- Ensure timely submission of tax returns
To learn more about this role and to apply please submit your CV today. Interviews are due to take place week commencing 22nd March.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
More searches like this
- Accountancy & Finance Financial jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Financial Accounting Financial jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Financial Control Financial jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Banking & Financial Services Financial jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Financial Analysis Financial jobs in Bristol (City Centre)