(Toxicology) Global Safety Assessor - 12month FTC
Toxicology - Global Safety Assessor - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The Covid-19 pandemic has seen increased consumer demand for a variety of hygiene products. As a result our client, a market leading producer of health, hygiene and home products, is looking to recruit for a global safety assessor within toxicology and risk and impact assessment.
The ideal candidate
- Hold an associate, bachelor's, master's, or PHD in a related science field
- Have a proven track record of conducting, preparing and continually updating risk and impact assessments in relation with local and global legislation and guidance.
- Strong analytic skills, with confidence in report building and document handling.
- Ability to manage a varied and ever changing workload
- A previous background in toxicology is advantageous
- This role would also suit someone from a FMCG / pharmaceutical background that has experience with impact and risk assessments
Our client would also be eager to speak with entry level candidates who may only fit a few of the above criteria but a long term ambition in this field.
The role is initially home based, however there may be a requirement long term for occasional monthly site visits (site location is Hull). Full internal training will be provided.
If you feel you have the above skills and would like to hear more about this exciting and rare opportunity please apply or contact Rachel Murphy at Office Angels Hull.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.