Administrator / Document Controller
- Full Time
Job role: Administrator / Document Controller
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00
Start Date: April 2021
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing construction company. Opening new offices in Birmingham City Centre you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of large projects by providing administration support. Working for a rapidly expanding business you will become an integral part of the team with plenty of opportunity for progression for the right person.
Duties of the Administrator:
- First point of contact for all clients
- Day to day Administration for multiple projects
- Manage internal database ensuing all information up to date and accurate
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all compliance is up to date
- Set up the document management system
- Occasional site visits
The successful Administrator will posses the following skills:
- Hard working and organised
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT Skills
If you are interested in this position don't delay apply today! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator / Document Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.