- Full Time
Want to work for an award-winning company? My client is looking for professionals to join their team, initially working from home and then transitioning back into their Dorking office. This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers full training and progression opportunities.
Primary purpose of the role:
The proactive coordination and management of claim cases. To provide a high standard of service to all customers whilst investigating their claims.
- Management of customer claims providing excellent customer service.
- Liaising with internal departments and external third parties during your investigations.
- Responsible for each clients' claims experience, assessing information and communicating decisions.
- Processing claims and keeping all systems up to date.
- Corresponding in writing with internal departments and external third parties.
- Helping prepare monthly reports and statistics.
- Contributing to team and departmental projects.
Whilst no prior claims experience is necessary and full training is provided, we do welcome applicants with experience in administrative & analytical positions. The successful candidate will also have strong customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with business clients. Interested? Please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Claims Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.