Customer Service Coordinator- St Phillips
- Full Time
Are you highly organised with a background in administration or customer service? Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment? Are you able to react to issues quickly and professionally?
Adecco Bristol are supporting an unusual company with the recruitment of a Customer Service Coordinator based near Central Bristol. Working closely with all departments in the business, this is a pivotal role for the company as the customer always comes first! From taking calls to processing orders, the right candidate will provide a high level of service at all times with a high level of attention to detail. Using Excel and internal programs, the role will suit someone who can multi task under pressure. If this sounds like you, please apply below;
- Taking calls from high end clients across the world
- Responding to emails and client queries on a daily basis
- Processing volumes of orders with varying needs
- Checking customs and shipping costs on an individual basis
- Working closely in a team of customer service executives
- Communicating with other departments in the business
- Putting together quotes and invoices for clients
- Team player attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and able to work to strict deadlines
- Able to deal with tricky conversations
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator- St Phillips
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.