1 day left
- Full Time
Our client based in Towcester requires an experienced Hospitality Assistant to support with there busy and expanding events business.
This position requires someone who is flexible in there working hours and is extremely customer focused, with this being a business that runs events the candidate will be required to be on site as and when needed.
- Prepare all hospitality food and beverage requests offered to customers
- Assist with the ordering and deliveries as required
- Preparation of all hospitality requirements ensuring all items are available, carry out a service check for each hospitality request
- Keep a record of all hospitality delivered and ensure it is all collected at the stated time
- Ensure hospitality rooms are left tidy
- All used crockery and service ware should be brought back to the kitchen and left in an orderly manner at the wash up.
- Control stock and reduce waste
- Complete all records as directed accurately and in timely manner
- Promote good team work and work in a friendly, efficient manner. Actively take part in the sites 'One team' ethos
- Ensure all areas within kitchen control are clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely and COSHH
*Previous experience in hospitality is a must*
If you would like more information please contact Rebecca on 01604 637474.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Hospitality Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.