- Full Time
Do you have experience with working on bespoke products as a CNC Setter?
Have you worked with sliding head lathes previously?
If so please read on...
Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established company who are seeking a CNC Setter to join their expanding team.
- Highly skilled CNC Setter with experience of sliding head lathes
- Strong background in machining bespoke products
- Ability to adapt well and work with varying materials, dimensions, and processes
- Experience with Fanuc controls, ideally on Star or Miyano machines
- Setting CNC Machines
- Reading engineering drawings
- Dealing with bespoke products
- Reading measurements
Salary: £14.50 - £18.50 per hour / £30,000 - £38,000 per year (dependant on experience)
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 7:30 - 4:00 (40 hour week with plenty of overtime available)
Duration of contract: Permanent
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Amy on 01702 394794.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.