****** FINANCE MANAGER REQUIRED IN WARWICK*******
ROLE- FINANCE MANAGER (BAND D)
DURATION- 12 MONTHS
LOCATION -WARWICK WITH REMOTE WORKING
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investors owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
· Preparing actuals for the entity and functional Financial Reporting with accuracy, integrity and completeness across IT,
· Co-ordinating the delivery of a high-quality draft forecasts for entities and functions
· Drafting of insight and commentary to the Entity / Functional leaderships
· Ensuring accuracy, integrity and completeness of actuals and relevant interim and year end disclosures
· Managing all entity/ functional level financial reporting (month end)
· Line manage 1-2 staff
· Build strong relationships across finance, extended Business Services and the entity to ensure financial deliverables and timescales are agreed and adhered to,
· Prepare insightful narrative on key financial reports and Entity/ Functional reports ensuring variances between allocations and forecast are clear.
· To support the delivery of change across finance and the business, role-modelling new ways of working and owning delivery of key outcomes to drive the improvement of long-term business capability.
· Proactively seek opportunities to drive continuous improvement in processes through the implementation of best practice, drawing on external sources and internal references,
· Managing high quality inputs to the regulatory reporting pack through liaison with the Regulation team, the RIIO Optimisation team within Finance and FBPs to ensure smooth integration of deliverables into business submissions
· Act as a key point of contact to leaders in the UK regulated businesses on all matters relating to Entity and Functional Financial actual performance and plans,
· Responsible for executing appropriate financial controls
· Reporting financial information - Advanced
· Accounting and reporting pronouncements - Advanced
· Governance, risk and internal control frameworks - Advanced
· Control framework assessment and assurance - Advanced
· Financial modelling - Advance
· Planning, forecasting and budgeting - Advanced
· Transaction and close process management - Advanced
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me