Project and Change Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Project and Change Manager
FTC - 12 months
Manchester City Centre
£37,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits
This role will be a mixture of office and home based so all applicants must be able to travel easily to Manchester City Centre.
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Project and Change Manager to join our client, a not for profit organisation, based in Manchester City Centre. This role is a FTC for 12 months to cover an internal secondment although there may be an opportunity for extension of the contract.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the development and delivery of new training programs and changes to existing programs being rolled out throughout the UK although the postholder will also be involved in other smaller projects and workstreams.
Duties will include:
- Managing, supporting and coordinating change activities
- Ensuring project cycles are completed on time
- Produce, monitor and update project plans
- Identify and take action on any risks
- Create reports
- Work closely with a range of internal departments and ensure their messages are delivered
- Taking a lead on stakeholder management
- Line manage direct reports and other allocated staff
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous Project Management experience, including involving change programs
- Experience of designing training programs
- Experience within healthcare would be ideal
- Experience of directly managing people
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to organise your own workload effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team including remote workers
- Strong written communication skills including experience of writing reports
- Ability to work with different groups and establish credibility with stakeholders
Salary: £37,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
- 35 hours per week, flexitime
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Project and Change Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.