Junior Graphic Designer
WOW FACTOR: A fantastic permanent opportunity has risen in the City of London as a Junior Graphic Designer. You will be joining a professional, yet family friendly cultured office. Ideal candidate will have relevant experience within professional services and have strong ambitions. Long term career growth opportunities to progress within company! Apply now!
JOB ROLE: Junior Graphic Designer
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Design Company
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000* DOE
LOCATION: Heart of London City!
CULTURE: Professional, hardworking, ambitious, family culture, inclusive, supportive, friendly
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Contributing to the development of yearly graphics production schedule and print collateral
- Contributing to special projects (topical brochures, holiday cards, client-specific documents)
- Supporting strategy, design and delivery for reports and documents
- Developing graphics and branded materials such as templates and print collateral ensuring strict brand consistency
- Supporting bids and provide diagrams for submissions
- Contributing to the high performing and innovative team environment
- Producing, ordering, and distributing business cards
- Coordinating branded material ordering and delivery process
- Desire to grow within the company and progress into a Junior Bid Manager
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Graphic Design technical qualifications
- 2-3 years' experience working within agency and professional services settings
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Must have a creative flair
- Digital, interactive graphic design, corporate identity and branding, and print production
- Strong team player and ambition to learn and grow
- Excellent time management, ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong Business acumen
- Learning agility and driving for results
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.