Temporary Data Entry Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
Data Entry Administrator - Temporary
Location: St Paul's, London
Temporary contract to start ASAP.
Possibility of going permanent.
Type: Permanent, Monday to Friday.
Adecco London City are currently recruiting for a Temporary Data Entry Administrator to join our well-established client based in St Pauls. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team in their modern offices, offering full autonomy.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Advanced experience of MS Office programmes
- Experience in a similar or same administrative role essential
- Ability to multitask, manage and prioritise own workload
- Process invoices and assist with audit queries
- Complete daily depository reporting.
- Filtering the database, filing
- Formatting set documents into new formats
- Making sure all data is up to date and correct
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analytic support.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good initiative and able to work under own direction
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Data Entry Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.