Digital Marketing Insight
Digital Marketing Insight / Digital Account Manager
Based in the City, to start remotely
Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 PA + Bonus
Benefits - Flexible working, Performance Bonus, Private Healthcare/Life Assurance/Pension Contribution
My client is the first Creative Commerce Agency, a concept that has been created to deliver click to consumer e-commerce initiatives which help brands extend the lifetime value of their existing customer base.
The business is founded in the design and manufacture of retail and promotional merchandise. They have built their own technology product which supports several of their clients from automotive through to tech fitness.
They are a creative business with a commercial focus, they love their work environment which is high energy, fun and performance driven. They like to hang out together!
My client is seeking a highly ambitious digital account manager who can work directly into the Senior Team to support two exciting retail initiatives they have created for several clients with differing backgrounds in automotive and sports technology.
As a Digital Account Manager you will have the role and responsibility of overseeing manging the day to day requests from the client and strategically supporting the senior team to deliver new revenue ideas across design, build and marketing of shops.
My client use both Shopify and their own proprietary software so and need somebody who has experience in digital marketing, the right person will have a solid foundation knowledge of:
- Social and CRM management
- Basic dada analysis
- Basic digital product development ie feature improvements or integrations
- Creative agency environment
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
- Day-to-day support in management of live shops
- Working with the design team and Senior Management to drive New Product design and development
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources
- Supervise all activities and product development
- Work closely with web development and technical teams to improve features
- Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers
- Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans
- Client Management and commercials
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Developing Schedules and Timescales
- 2+ year's experience in. a digital agency/client environment
- Team player, loves to bring people together to deliver
- Innovative thinker, someone who wants to deliver better
- Presentation skills that are convincing and positively charged
- Ambitious, someone who wants to grow fast, a future business leader.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.