Digital Learning Manager
* Integrate Cornerstone into the business and construct and develop clear, succinct and ultimately, effective training programmes that will help the company and its employees achieve their potential.
* Work with subject matter experts (Cornerstone) and customers in the prognosis of company objectives in order to create a bespoke training.
* Spearhead the roll out of new initiatives as part of the wider learning and development team.
* Ensure the accuracy, integrity, punctuality and relevance of all training content.
* Contribute to the administration, quality control and design of learning management system content.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to Degree level within a relevant field or has demonstrable prior experience within a similar function.
* Previous experience of implementing Cornerstone is essential.
* A proven track record in the design and delivery of a diverse range of learning and development solutions would be ideal.
* Proficient knowledge and practical application of MS Office.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy