Legal PA - Property department
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Legal PA - Property Department
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Benefits: 25 days annual leave+Bank holidays+free parking
As a Legal PA your main purpose is to provide an effective, confidential, PA, secretarial and administration service to the Director (who has proudly worked at the company for 12 years) and other functions as required including legal property support.
Your key responsibilities within the role would be to:
- Provide full PA support to Director including diary management, travel arrangements and typing of all correspondence such as emails, letters, reports and legal documents (including track changes)
- Deal with any queries or problems that arise during the Directors absence, ensuring that, where possible, they reach a satisfactory conclusion using initiative
- Understand and submit Stamp Duty Land Transactions on-line
- Understand and put in hand on-line property search processes
- Liaise with the Land Registry and Companies House with regard to online applications and submissions
- Take and pass on accurate telephone messages, dealing wherever possible with issues on Directors behalf
- Manage ad hoc project work
- Communicate and liaise with a range of different Managers and Employees within the businesses
- Work towards departmental targets and business objectives
- Maintain effective document control and filing systems for the Director
- Provide the Director with effective services including minute taking
- Assist other departmental secretaries/assistants
- Respond positively and effectively to all business issues
Key skills and experience required for this role:
- Experience working as a PA to Director level
- Experience working within the Legal sector is essential
- Experience within Property Services would be a distinct advantage
- Advanced MS Office skills
- 1st Interview - Via video conferencing
- 2nd Interview - Face to face adhering to social distancing and government guidelines for the opportunity to see the office environment and meet the team if you wish
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Legal PA - Property department
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.