Events Assistant - Mandarin speaker
Job Title: Events Assistant - Mandarin speaker
Salary: £21k - £22k
Culture: Expanding International company, based in stunning oak beamed offices with modern décor, you'll be working as part of a passionate and creative team
Career development opportunities: Yes! To become a valued Event Manager and manage projects end-to-end
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year
- Assisting with the organisation of conferences and business events in the UK and around the world (when travel is permitted) for a range of clients
- You will report directly to one of the Directors and you'll assist other members of the Events team as required
- Assisting with research, contract negotiation, budget management, logistics management
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Being part of the on-site team to manage conferences and events in the UK and overseas (travel permitting)
Skills and experience required:
- Fluent Mandarin and English to Business level
- Events experience ideally
- This is an organisational and creative role and would suit someone who is highly organised, resourceful and enthusiastic
- Highly proficient at using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The drive and desire to build a career in Event Management
- The role will involve travel and you may be away from home for extended periods (sometimes up to 2 weeks) when travel is again permitted
Please apply today. If your skills are suitable Nicola (Principal Permanent Consultant) or Bonnie Dolan (Candidate Manager) will call you to explain more about this exciting opportunity.
Our client will be interviewing via a Zoom call initially for the first stage interview and then face to face, adhering to strict COVID19 Government guidelines within their offices. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.