School Administrative Assistant - SIMs Experience Required
Role: School Administrative Assistant
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR? WE NEED YOU!
"The successful candidate must be comfortable working as a member of a team in a vibrant community of students"
JOB ROLE: School Administrative Assistant
JOB TYPE: Full-time, long-term temporary role, with the potential to go permanent
HOURS: 08.00am - 4.00pm
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: £11,00 - £15.00per hour depending on experience
LOCATION: Shepherds Bush
CULTURE: Professional, busy and friendly.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Front of House duties - Meeting and Greeting colleagues and students
- Answering and transferring calls effectively
- Managing data on SIMs
- Running the school progress tracker to create reports
- Coordinating equipment for students and staff to take home where needed
- Maintenance of school website
- Creating and circulating the school newsletter, engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Clerk to the board of governors
- Assisting with weekly safeguarding meetings
- Minute taking
- Managing staff calendars and appointments including taking calls and arranging/preparing for meetings.
- Managing diaries of senior management
- Assisting with EHCP
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience in a School Reception / Administrative / HR role previously is essential
- SEN School experience desirable
- IT proficient - SIMs, Microsoft word and excel
- Office Experience
- Good academics
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ideally previous experience working in a school environment
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.