Quality Assurance (QA) Technician
1 day left
- Full Time
AREA/DEPARTMENT: QUALITY AND MATERIALS
Ensure the conformity of the products under the normative and the customer requirements.
Ensure that the quality of the recycling and raw materials meet our internal standards.
Take care of the enviromental issues in the plant.
This person will be responsible for the following:
· fulfilment of product inspections during the manufacturing process and at the end to ensure customer requirements
· random inspection of loads and materials received from the suppliers
· visits to suppliers to ensure the compliance of the quality standards
· carrying out of tests in accordance with the European normative for refuse containers (EN-840/5)
· inspection of raw and recycled materials on reception. Laboratory tests (MFI, Humidity)
· management of non-conformities in the factory
· management of suppliers´quality complaints
· follow-up and carrying out of actions to increase recycling material consumption
· test equipment calibration and/or internal verification
· products and processes improvement proposals
· management of quality complaints from our UK clients (analysis, resolution, corrective action plans- including visits)
· checking the correct environmental performance in the plant
DEPENDENCIA DIRECTA DE:
Corporate quality assurance manager
· SCIENCE DEGREE
SPECIFIC AND GENERAL TRAINING:
Science degree (esential)
Knowledge of control material equipment use (esential)
At least one year´s experience in manufacturing (esential)
Knowledge of plastic materials (highly valued)
ISO 9001 y 14001 normative knowledge (highly valued)
Environmental normative knowledge (highly valued)
Spanish speaking (valued)
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to work under stress
Desire for improvements
To apply to this role please ring James on 01512435900 or email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Quality Assurance (QA) Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.