Product Marketing Manager
- Full Time
This client is global camera technology & SaaS company with a reputation for being one of the most innovative firms in their market.
They now need a Product Marketing Manager to work closely with the Marketing Director with new product initiatives, product launches and to take ownership of various marketing projects.
* Take responsibility for analysing the market, competitive intelligence, planning product / solution launches, gathering feedback from customers and partners, producing sales tools and marketing collateral.
* Work in collaboration with the Product Team on the product launch plan - defining USPs, launch, positioning, pricing, messaging, promotion, and sales enablement.
* Produce product brochures, infographics, sales and training presentations, whitepapers, technical briefs and case studies.
* Work in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager to keep the website product pages up to date.
* Manage 3rd party agencies for product photoshoots and product related videos and content (blogs, social media posts, etc) to ensure consistent communication across channels.
To be successful, you will have:
* A degree in a related subject.
* 5 years marketing experience in a product marketing or B2B marketing role, knowledge of technology-based or SaaS products.
* Experience in creation and execution of GTM plans.
* Extremely collaborative, excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
* Understanding or experience of working in a business with multi-functional teams and a large portfolio of products and services desirable.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Product Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.