QA Assurance Technician (Nights)
We are currently working with a company in the heart of kent to recruit for a several QA Assurance technicians, this role is to be based on site for someone who is interested or has experience in the manufacturing and production industry. This company is forever growing and is a fantastic place to work in the last 4 years this company has continued to expand and grow even in these difficult times this in going to change.
The responsibilities of someone in this role would be to;
- Conduct sampling of raw materials in their varied settings
- Keeping accurate records and register all samples on lab systems
- conduct hygiene tests
- organisation and management of samples
- verifying relevant paperwork to ensure completed correctly
- daily factory walk arounds to support production teams
- Conduct audits, reports and record to deliver to managers
- managing SOPs, CCPs and relevant procedures in place
- Line and production checks
- conducting product test panels
This role is so varied but offers such a unique and exciting learning curve for anyone in their career.
What you will need:
- Qualifications or experience related to FMCG industry
- If you are a graduate and have a qualification in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology.
- Good level of written and spoke english
- Self-assurance and confidence to speak with others
- A real people person.
- QA or QC experience will also be advantageous.
Working hours are 5pm to 5am. this role requires weekend working so you will need to be comfortable with that too. You will ideally need to drive due to location.
I want to explain more to you as there is too much to add in one job description so apply and i will call you!!! Cant wait to speak with you!!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.