Application Support Engineer
We are looking for an Application Support Engineer - do you have the below experience? If so apply today or call 01793 574765 for any further information.
- Management, triage and resolution of reported customer issues or queries, in addition to carrying out planned project work for customer systems installations and application training
- Monitor and chase progress on open customer issues, queries and work packages being progressed in order to meet the Company's customer commitments and contractual obligations
- As required create and produce investigative reports to facilitate the expedition of customer issues. Escalate open issues to the Application Support Team Leader that are not being progressed in a timely manner or that are in danger of infringing the Company's obligations or commitments made to the customer
- Help to ensure that all incoming issues are correctly raised by the customer, logged and updated on the Company's support systems as issues are progressed
- Experience of MS Windows PC and Server operating systems, and their application in a business network environment
- Strong SQL support skills, in particular an understanding of stored procedures and SQL queries
- Willingness to "cross skill" and deliver service support on all Metric product lines.
- Good understanding of system design and networking topologies
- Ability to deliver all customer requirements, including documentation, installation, training and support
- Knowledge of telecommunications would be an advantage
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.