Role: Equipment Engineer - Day Shifts Only
Salary: Will consider applications up to £38k
An exciting Equipment Engineer vacancy has arisen with a world leading aerospace and defence organisation. They specialise in the design and manufacture of products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets.
This role will be joining an existing team who are growing due to an increase in orders and also growth in the scale of manufacture. You will ensure the manufacturing and testing equipment is maintained, calibrated and respond as directed to any equipment breakdowns. This equipment includes automated test systems, custom electronic equipment, electro-mechanical, environmental and safety systems
Activities listed below with give you an insight into the responsibilities of the position:
- Working to planned schedules to minimise down time for calibration, maintenance and upgrades of equipment within Engineering and Manufacturing teams
- Diagnosing and fixing faults by applying good problem solving techniques
- Complying with procedures and documentation to fulfil company and regulatory standards
- Providing auditable documentation to support calibration, maintenance and safety related tasks
- Electronics HNC level or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Sound working knowledge of electronics, using circuit diagrams and applying fault finding techniques
- Excellent Communication
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
and many more.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.