Warehouse Operative/ FLT
Excellent Opportunity Available
Trainee Stores person - FLT
£8.72 per hour
Are you a school leaver? Are you looking for a new role which involves training? Are you confident on computers? Do you want to work for a company that offer progression and training? Do you live close to Tamworth? Are you available immediately? If yes… Adecco are recruiting in Tamworth for a store's person. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to kick start a career within a successful growing company.
- To arrange stock deliveries in and out of the warehouse,
- To log incoming stock on the system and allocate parts
- Usage of PPT and FLT (counterbalance) - Desirable (training given if required)
- 40% of the role will involve FLT
- Stock control- manual logging in order parts
- Data Input of Job Cards to ensure correct orders are processed.
- Allocating and packing stock from Job Cards using manual coding
Hours of work: 7am-4pm
If you are interested in the above role please apply directly to the advert or call 0121 354 2749
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.