Based in London (but working from home until the Covid-19 pandemic is over), this is a full time role (37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday) where the client is ideally looking for a candidate who can:
* Support the Lettings Services Team to liaise with Project Managers to ensure that new build handover information is up to date and accurate so that rented homes can be let in a timely and compliant way.
* Support the Lettings Team to request and receive nominations or to do shortlisting of CBL applicants, in identifying suitable applicants for our client's rented homes.
* Ensure that applicant data is accurately and securely recorded and for successful applicants this is transferred to set up the tenancies.
* Ensure the delivery of an excellent customer service to both prospective and existing residents during the allocations and housing options processes.
* Support the Lettings Team to prepare digital pre and sign up documents, including tenancy agreements for residents ahead of the sign up.
* Assist the Lettings Officers with viewings and signing up of available properties.
This role would be ideal for a candidate with a strong desire to progress to a Lettings Officer role in the future, but who has previously worked in a similar team or department within a Housing Association of Local Authority.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria need apply.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy