Lettings & Allocations Officer
Our client is looking for a Officer who demonstrates strong organisational skills and can accurately record information with excellent experience and proven knowledge in Lettings from a Housing Association or Local Authority background. Whilst being office/home based, occasional travel for on-site visits will be involved in the role.
This is a full time role (37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the client is keen to recruit a candidate with the following experience/knowledge of:
* Forging and developing strong relationships with Local Authority partners and requesting nominations at least 4 weeks in advance of handover of new build properties/ re-let properties.
* Working closely with Project Managers to ascertain handover dates and information surrounding new developments.
* Carrying out comprehensive affordability assessments by gathering financial information to complete assessments and calculate affordability of incoming residents.
* Providing advice to residents about their eligibility for the property and provide them with moving advice.
* Providing advice to residents about different tenancies and tenures and emphasising their rights and responsibilities as stated in the tenancy agreement.
* Ensuring that residents are aware of our client's digital sign up process and that they utilise the resident portal.
* Preparing sign up documents, including tenancy agreements for residents ahead of the sign up.
* Carrying out viewings and sign ups of available properties.
* Providing information and advice to residents on how to end their tenancy. This includes serving 4 week's notice and the expectations of the outgoing resident.
* Monitoring all properties on notice to ensure that void turnaround times for vacant properties are kept to a minimum.
* Working closely and proactively with lettings agents, ensuring that new lets are carried out as promptly as possible and that a good customer experience is delivered in the process.
* Promptly and accurately ensure that all new tenancies are entered into the housing management system as instructed by management.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria and can interview at short notice need apply for this post.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy