1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for a confident, outgoing candidate to support in a busy recruitment office to take on the running of our hiring events. We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service experience (face to face and via phone).
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our hiring events and must be comfortable working within a busy, fast paced, targeted environment.
Location: Dunfermline (WFH in lockdown and office based thereafter)
Type: Full time, temporary ongoing (40hrs per week)
Must be flexible to work additional hours during busy periods which may include evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Pay Rate: £9.50-£9.95 per hour
Daily duties will include (but not limited to):
* Running events, to include: presenting, interviewing and candidate selection
* Candidate compliance and right to work checks
* Assisting with filling high volume vacancies.
* Answering phone calls and dealing with hiring queries.
* Supporting with the daily running of the branch.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
English level C and above.
Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Strong organizational skills and preferred previous customer facing experience. Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable dealing with candidates and clients. A good knowledge of Microsoft office and IT skills are required as this role entails a lot of admin and data accuracy.
Previous experience of working within a high-volume recruitment environment would be beneficial but not essential.
Driver's license with own vehicle would be beneficial.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.