HR Apprenticeship Administrator
We are currently looking for a enthusiatic HR administrator that is good with time management and organised to work from home 40 hours a week this will initally be for 3 months however maybe extended.
You will be supporting the Capability Manager/Apprenticeship Goverance Lead and a wider functional team to build and deliver high quality learning and developent offerings across the UK platform with the Apprenticeship Levy framwork.
Below is a list of day to day duties that you will be carrying out -
- Coordinate Apprenticeship Providers / Apprenticeship Digital account to ensure all activities associated with the deployment of Apprenticeship program are captured / tracked and monitor which follow relevant policies, processes & procedures.
- Together with Apprenticeship Governance Lead and Co Ordinator act as key point of contact for training queries & logistics associated with Apprenticeship program & ensure all requests are auctioned in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all completions are captured in MyLearning (LMS) and reports available for front line leadership teams.
- Work closely with training providers to ensure all logistics & organization is deployed in the most efficient manner.
- Manage Apprenticeship activities calendar & logistics & schedule/coordinate attendance on program.
- Manage participant certification process, associated reporting & update training plans as appropriate.
- Evaluate training activities associated with the various apprenticeship program & provide reporting & feedback to Functional Leaders / HR & training providers as necessary.
- Liaise and work closely with local site HR Coordinators and Talent Acquisition to ensure all new apprenticeship new starts are captured and tracked, and all apprentices are issued Apprenticeship Agreements as per SFA funding rules.
- Provide full Apprenticeship program logistical coordination including booking venues, establishing trainer availability, organizing distance learning, preparing training materials, attendee lists, sending invitations, joining instructions, monitoring & reporting on attendance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.