Technical Support Administrator
Are you naturally technically minded? Do you have a high level of attention to detail? Do you come from a background in Customer Service?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be recruiting for a Technical Support Administrator based in North Bristol. Our client, a progressive and expanding company, are looking for a confident and driven individual who will take charge of supporting customers with any technical related queries. In exchange, there is the chance to utilise your creative side through using CAD to design plans in a fast paced and varied role.
- Supporting customers with queries and product knowledge
- Dealing with different types of customers
- Dealing with a varied workload
- Client contact via email, phone or sometimes face to face
- Developing CAD designs
- Strong Excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Process driven
- Ability to work to own timescales
- Experience in a phone-based customer service role
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.