Warehouse Operative - FLT
Our client, a well-established and reputable organisation based in North Bristol, have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their team as a Warehouse Operative.
Your main responsibilities will be to support the Warehouse when pallets are returned to the company. You will carry out all duties that are required, ensuring a variety of products are picked, packed and labelled ready for delivery.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a permanent role, your time will be spent in a busy warehouse and will give you some exposure to administration too.
- Unloading of deliveries
- Pack products ready for shipping
- Labelling items and stock rotation
- Upload all the information on to the system
- Work in the warehouse with some heavy lifting
- Operating a pallet truck
- Wrapping pallets
- Experience working in a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- It is essential that you hold a Forklift Counterbalance and Reach Licence that can be transferred (not in house)
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.