Python Software Engineers - degree, Python, Software
Python Software Engineers - degree, Python, Software, coding, £28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience, grads cons) + benefits (remote working in place).
Some technology companies go onto rise above the rest and this happens to be one of those companies. They are an exceptional innovative software house who are developing ground-breaking technologies which are now recognised around the globe. They are in a league of their own and ran by one of the most talented managements teams in the UK.
Who are you:
- Must be confident with developing in Python which could have been used for data, analytics, development or scripting.
- We would please ask that you have graduated from a ranked university with a 2.1 or better in a computing, engineering, electronics, natural sciences, mathematics, physics, engineering mathematics or something similar please.
- Good at problem solving and looking deeper into a problem
- Knowledge or operating systems, Linux, Unix and Windows.
- Anyone with hands on experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) could fair very well.
- If you are a graduate but have done some form of work experience or have a GitHub account with detailed evidence, please feel free to apply.
This is a truly fascinating company to join where you will be actively involved with cutting edge projects and a company that recognises talent early on. Finally, a company that is growing a phenomenal rate.
Remote working is in place but please ensure you are prepared to relocate to Cambridge when it becomes safe to do so. Please think this through before applying.
Don't delay in sending your CV!
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - Cambridge, degree, Python, Coding,