IT Programme Manager
JOB TITLE: Programme Manager
LOCATION: Client based in East Sussex, but role working remotely
PAY RATE: £400 per day (Umbrella)
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months rolling contract
IR35 STATUS: Inside
We are looking for a Programme Manager to be responsible for organising programs and activities for our organisation. You will be tasked with developing and overseeing a core capability programme which is to stand-up and support a highly visible and valuable service that will become available to healthcare policy makers, senior management and research entities across Sussex. This role involves interacting with a multitude of internal and external, clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both programme management and team management.
- Organising programmes and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organisation.
- Developing new programmes to support the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess programme strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, Information Governance, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure programme goals are achieved.
- Meetings with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding programme issues and decisions on service.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of programme status throughout its life cycle.
- Analysing programme risks
- Programme management in an Agile environment
- Data management for research
- Cloud platform delivery
- Digital delivery in health and social care settings
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy