Part time Accounts Assistant/Purchase Ledger Clerk
My innovative marketing client based in Norwich city centre are currently looking for an accounts assistant/purchase ledger clerk to join their busy team!
For this role, the ideal candidate would have a Level 2 AAT Qualification as a minimum and prior experience within a similar role in book-keeping & accounts. We are looking for a candidate who has a confident attitude and loves to get stuck in!
What is the role?
- Processing and checking invoices/credit notes on Xero
- Tracking, logging, and reconciliation of payments
- Upkeep of purchase ledger ensuring direct debits are correctly allocated
- Processing employee expenses
- Dealing with supplier queries
Hours - 15 hours per week (flexibility on how these hours are spread out)
Salary - £9.50-£10.50 per house
Should I apply?
If you have the following, please apply straight away before this brilliant opportunity gets snapped up!
- AAT Level 2 minimum (or equivalent)
- Previous experience using Xero
- Strong eye for detail
- Competent with IT systems
- Experience of dealing with multiple currencies
- Available for an immediate start!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.