Reporting to the Technical Supervisor you will:
- Ensure safety of self and others at all times, complying with all health, safety and environmental policies/procedures
- Ensure the product is processed as per customer requirements.
- Undertake random inspections to evaluate the specification levels of the product, both during and post production.
- Carry out random inspections for process control data and real time monitoring.
- Resolve quality problems at source and make recommendations where necessary.
- Maintain reference samples inventory.
- Prepare inspection reports.
- Proactively work to improve processes and present relevant QA related data for production meetings.
- Transmit regular reports and maintain records.
- Assist in the development of processes and systems
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy