Warehouse Order Picking
Adecco North East are delighted to support their client in a search for Picking Operatives to join their already establish workforce. Main sites would be based in Northumberland however there is a dual site in the Gateshead area.
The successful candidate will have the following duties and must be available for immediate start:
- Order picking from picking lists generated via SAP or NAV
- Packing of orders to brand specification
- Using hand scanners and updating the stock system
- Shrink wrapping
- General warehouse duties. Some heavy lifting will be required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of using hand scanners
- Excellent time keeping, flexibility with regard to days of work
- Understanding of working with booking in systems
- Must be able to speak and communicate in English
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.