Business performance senior analyst (group reporting) - 12 FTC
- The role holder needs good business awareness to provide insight, sense checking and interpretation of the data. They need to predict stakeholder questions, areas of interest and requirements, providing the right level of detail and supporting commentary and analysis to underpin what is presented.
- They are responsible for reporting across the 3 key financial statements (P&L, BS, Cash), ensuring movements on each are understood and consistent.
- Production of plan/forecast deliverables as identified in the product catalogue, including the business presentation and load into SAP.
- Runs the monthly forecast update and ensures appropriate escalation of risks and opportunities.
- Ensuring the correct accounting treatment has been applied consistently across the business in line with group accounting policies and that the consolidation is accurately reflected in internal and external reporting.
What is required:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Newly qualified or Finalist with experience in group reporting
- An understanding of the Energy sector (desirable).
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy