Development Manager - Residential Housing
B+C are working with a well known London based RP who have a real social purpose and are looking for an experienced Development Manager to join their team.
Key aspects of the role:
* To project manage complex development projects within budget and to time. To support the preparation of capital budgets, revenue forecasts and cash flow forecasts
* To manage the development of the design and the procurement and delivery of construction proposals for infill development and complex refurbishment projects, with either JCT or D&B contracts.
* To manage teams of consultants and build contractors
* To develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure support and engagement
* To meet legislative and regulatory compliance and governance in line with the Capital funding Guide
If you are looking for a new challenge please apply and a member of the team will be in touch for a confidential discussion
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy