Head of Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
Adept in delivering a person-centred approach, the Head of Learning Disability & Mental Health will be responsible for leading the direction of a portfolio of services through providing vision, professional leadership and driving continuous improvement.
Principle duties will include:
* Leading on transformation processes for staff and customers; ensuring the engagement of all stakeholders
* Ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies whilst meeting and exceeding key deliverables on quality and performance
* Providing strong and effective commercial leadership and insight; ensuring budgets are met to sustain investment and drive growth
* Supporting direct reports to deliver services effectively whilst ensuring quality of service, value for money, competitive advantage, and retention of services
* Working closely with the Director of Care and Support and the Executive & Senior management teams to add capacity on business development projects- taking a lead when required
This opportunity demands an experienced leader with the desire to truly make a difference in peoples lives.
The successful applicant will hold demonstrable experience operating within a senior management team providing services to individuals with learning disabilities and mental health needs. You will also hold extensive knowledge around care and support legislation, regulation, procedure and best practice.
If you think you have the right skills and experience to succeed in this role, then please apply to this advert and Holly Kennedy, our lead Care & Support recruiter, will be in touch to discuss next steps.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy