Java Developer - INSIDE IR35
* Experience with writing clean code in Java that is structured using a test-first development approach
* Displays technological curiosity and is committed to continuous learning and development
* Experience in concurrency
* Comfortable with working in a diverse global team
* Completed a Batchelor's degree or higher in any discipline.
* Experience with API design
* Experience creating frameworks and libraries for others to use
* Experience working in an agile team
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.