Customer Service Advisor
Customer Support Adviser
Salary: £19,000- £20,000
Type: Permanent, Full time
Adecco Harlow are proud to be recruiting for a Customer Support Adviser within a well-establish, successful business in Harlow. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a vibrant and friendly customer service team, which prides themselves on providing an excellent service to their customers. This position would suit an individual who excels in a fast-paced environment and has the tendency to meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of customer focus.
- Ability to deal with incoming calls, emails, and written correspondence to procedures.
- Proactively follow up with delivery reports from carriers and liaise with various customers.
- Identify and solve customer's queries providing an efficient and effective service with a defined response.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all queries and complaints and follow up with the customers.
- Process customer returns, replacements and credit notes and update SAP mailing records.
- Contact carriers to chase overdue deliveries and organise carrier claims if necessary.
- Liaise with various departments for ad hoc orders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organised and methodical approach to tasks
- Confidence to approach a variety of people to make enquiries via telephone & email
- Develop good working relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.