Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Up to £50,000
My client are looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join their team in York to work closely with users and the appropriate technical IT teams and 3rd party suppliers.
This is a diverse and varied position working for a large organisation who can offer the successful candidate an opportunity to grow with the business as they continue to transform. In time you'd become a 'super-user' and one of the go-to people with the business for some of the core systems that is central to their success, including their CRM, ERP and Finance systems.
- Technical support for range of applications including ERP, CRM, WMS, eCommerce etc
- This is not an IT support role, the infra and network teams are seperate
- System upgrades and management of on-going changes
- Liaison with 3rd party providers and suppliers
- Business Analysis - Working with stakeholders and users to gather requirements, evaluate information, analyse business processes (though this is not a BA role)
- Assist with proposals and be the liaison between business, technology and support teams.
To be considered for the role you should be able to demonstrate the following;
- Strong work history working with CRM, ERP and Finance systems (Dynamics Nav, SAGE)
- Database management and maintenance (SQL)
- Experience working closely with technical IT specialists
- Experienced in a variety of requirement gathering methods
This role is situated on a thriving business park which is easily accessible via tram, bus or car.
- Life Cover
- 25 hols + BH
- Flexible working inc WFH
- Salary Sacrifice for Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers etc
The company are very keen to develop their workforce and offer training and personal development opportunities as well as flexibility within the role to find your own solutions.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.